BioProtect™ Surface Spray Disinfectant - Hospital Grade is a unique ﬁlm forming disinfectant that kills on contact, and creates an antimicrobial barrier that has persistent activity to help prevent the transmission of germs in environments such as hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, cruise ships, public transport and other environments where people are in close proximity to each other for extended periods.
Bonds to surfaces for lasting protection
BioProtect™ Surface Spray Disinfectant - Hospital Grade offers a rapid, broad spectrum kill and persistence far longer than most disinfectants. It does this by bonding to the surface, creating safe and long lasting transparent shield over surfaces enabling it to continue fighting harmful germs long after you spray.
BioProtect™ Surface Spray Disinfectant - Hospital Grade is ideal for use on all surfaces including bench tops, stainless steel, PVC plastics, Aluminium, Wood, Linoleum, carpet, curtains and fabrics, polished concrete, stone and more.
Kills 99.9999% of germs
Bonds to Surfaces for Lasting Protection
Kills Bacteria & Inhibits the Growth of Fungi (mould & mildew) & Algae
Non-Corrosive & Non-Flammable
Mode of Action
Once applied, BioProtect™ Surface Spray Disinfectant – Hospital Grade forms a strong bond with the surface, ensuring the active ingredients remain in place, ready to work over and over again. This persistent activity can help prevent the transmission of germs making it suitable for use in environments such as hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, cruise ships, public transport and other environments where people are in close proximity to each other for extended periods.
Bleach and chlorine free
BioProtect™ Surface Spray Disinfectant - Hospital Grade is free of the harsh chemicals found in most disinfectants, such as bleach, ammonia, and chlorine. It is also phosphate free so will not contribute to phosphate pollution of soil and waterways. The powerful antimicrobial formula is readily biodegradable.
The following toxicology and efficacy testing has been completed. Please contact us for further details.
- Acute Dermal Toxicity Study OEDC 402
- Acute Inhalation Study OEDC 403
- Acute Dermal Irritation/Corrosion Study OEDC 404
- Acute Eye Irritation/Corrosion Study OEDC 405
- Acute Skin Sensitisation Study OEDC 406
- Acute Oral Toxicity Study OEDC 425
- TGA Disinfectant Test
- 1 Day Challenge Testing - MRSA
- 14 Day Challenge Testing E coli, Salmonella, VRE
- 14 Day Challenge Test - Norovirus
- 28 Day Challenge Test - E.Coli, Salmonella, VRE
- Hard Surface Challenge Test - Clostridium Difficile
- Surface Testing - Aluminium - 1116.002-Al
- Surface Testing - Aluminium - 1124.001-Al
- Surface Testing - Carpet - 1116.002-Carpet
- Surface Testing - Linoleum - 1116.002-Linoleum
- Surface Testing - PVC - 1116.002-PVC
- Surface Testing - Stainless Steel - 1116.002-Steel
- Surface Testing - Untreated Wood - 1116.002-Wood
- Virucidal Efficacy Suspension Test – Swine Influenza Virus (H1N1)
Benefits & Comparison
How does BioProtect™ Surface Spray Disinfectant compare to competing products?
Long lasting protection - monthly application
Most dissipate within minutes
Bleach and chlorine free
Most contain harsh bleaches or chlorine
Safe to use on most fabrics
Can damage or stain fabrics
Physically destroys cells
Adheres to any surface
Most won’t adhere to surfaces
Contain harsh chemicals