Three in one
This superior formulation effectively cleans away dirt, oils, fats, grease, germs and bacteria from screens, leaving them clean and smudge free.
Effective against 99.99% of bacteria and germs and is one of the safest and widest ranging bacteria inhibiting sanitisers available.
Provides superior long-lasting protection from germs for both screens and hands to reduce contact transmission of pathogens.
- Phone handsets
- Keyboards & mice
- Tablets & touch screens
- Tables & desks
- Shopping trolleys
- Door handles
- Hand railings
- Push panels
- Rental vehicles
- Public transport
- Taxis, Ubers, & planes
- Cafes, bars & restaurants
- Public restrooms
- Petrol stations
Unique Fast Acting Formulation //
BioProtect® Contact Point Sanitiser is a unique combination of isopropyl alcohol, surfactants and quaternary ammonium compounds. Isopropyl alcohol provides a rapid kill of germs while the surfactants clean surfaces.
Once dried, the quaternary ammonium compounds create a clear long-lasting protective coating on the surface to offer superior protection to the user, reducing the transmission of germs. BioProtect® Contact Point Sanitiser is designed to dry quickly, clean and sanitise all in one application.
3 in 1 sanitiser, protector
Powerful Hand Sanitiser
Effective Against 99.99% of germs
Contains 75% Isopropyl
Long Lasting Protection
Proven to be active for 200+ Touches
Inhibits moisture entering electronics
Bleach & chlorine free //
BioProtect® Contact Point Sanitiser is free of the harsh chemicals found in most disinfectants, such as bleach, ammonia, and chlorine. The powerful antimicrobial formula is non leaching once it has dried and tethered to a surface.
Visit our new online store to buy BioProtect® Contact Point Sanitiser and our other products
Physical and electrochemical disruption of cells
Dehydration/corrosion utilising PH, chemical disruption
Attracts, pierces and kills pathogens
Durability on surfaces
Proven effective up to 200 touches
Short term effectiveness
Extremely low toxicology particularly once tethered to a surface
Usually high toxicity
Ease of use
Ready and easy to use
Require mixing with most being toxic and dangerous to mix
Safe to use - Non leaching once dry on a surface
Most are toxic to the environment and will leach from the surface
Due to the longevity of action, exceptionally low cost in use
Seem inexpensive to purchase initially but when efficacy and longevity are considered are expensive